Saturday, September 22, 2007

singing it like he owns it..


It was a gloomy friday morning, when i came up to my senses at 9am, gave out a pant as I got up to bed, and realized that Elliott Yamin is hitting a mall nearby. I dashed from here to there..my routines were cut short and made everything quick..a quick shower, grabbed a light meal, panned a couple of articles through the net and left wearing my most comfortable clothes paired with my flip flops. The mall concert isn't till 7pm but i have to hustle my way through traffic to get myself a free stub so i can get to scream my lungs out at a really close distance. Unfortunately, I got at the 'concierge booth' a little too late..ten minutes late.. i should've skipped breakfast or took a shower quicker than what I had. All stubs were given out..tough luck! So to cheer myself up I went window shopping which was a lot more distressing for I'm just plain broke.. as every store stuns me with items id die for..i just walked past each stall with a smirk on my face and left head on.. anyhow, i went home..slept..charged my digital camera! I woke up with a boost then went to 'trinoma', that's after i made all my quick must do's..like take a bath etc.. I got there 30 minutes past 7.. the crowd was outrageous. I made my way creeping through one person to the other till I came close enough to what seemed like a dejavu back when I'm just watching Elliott Yamin on AI..I shook my head and told myself this is not a freakin' dejavu..and there he is.. in the middle of the untamed crowd as he magically belted out 'A song for you' like he owns it.. great times!!!

No comments: